Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Oceanside Crop Reminder - Come out and Play

Hi to all my local So-Cal Crafting peeps out there....I wanted to remind everybody that Thursday the 18th is our monthly FREE crop at the Oceanside Community Church here in Oceanside. We will be getting together starting at 6p.

When we get together and crop its anything goes.  Some will scrapbook, some will make cards, some will papercraft...others will just hang out and chit-chat lol.  Like I said anything goes!  Its also a great time to ask me to show you those techniques you've been wanting to learn about; questions about your CTMH cricut sets? Bring your equipment and some play cardstock and will play with it for awhile...best way to learn is to take it out for a ride!

AND ALWAYS FEEL WELCOME TO BRING ALONG FRIENDS!!!!  We love new friends to play with!

Hope to see you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!